How one flyer made me over $6,000 a month on AirBNB…
… and how our special needs group is doing this to make over $11,000 a month.
First of all, THANK YOU again guys for making this the number one channel on Youtube for Indiana real estate.
(According to google anlaytics, youtube and SocialBlade)
How this 6k flyer started
– The kid who mows my lawn asked how he can make extra money
– I told him he could pass out flyers and I would pay him for each call
– He printed out 100 flyers and I got 16 calls from them (INSANE response rate)
– There is a BIG demannd for this
– Why not do it themselves? Two reasons the marketing and the cleanup, this takes work
Here’s the flyer:
About the flyer…
– Notice the handwriting THAT is what what you want, no pretty
– You need to get attention first before compliance
– You can get download the flyer free the link in the description
I wanted to start with one house maybe two but I went with about 4-5
– I would rent the houses or rooms or parts of the house like a guesthouse
– The main work is first getting the traffic with the ads, pictures, SEO, staging, etc.
– The second big work part of the cleaning afterwards because you need basically a professional or semi professional person to get the space ready in order to get 5 stars (refreshments, mints on pillow, smells, etc.)
My block was netting about $6,000 – $7,000 a month
– I wasn’t doing a lot of things right, and it was eating up a lot of time
– Others on our team are doing very well, but for me instead of doing it better I felt like it would be better to spend that time on other money stuff
– I could make that with one sign for example lol
Then, after a few weeks something really cool happened.
If you don’t know I’m a parent of a special needs child,
and Azam is too
– Azam and I actually developed a system for “curing” many special needs disability and side effects
– We are writing a book on it and we have over 200 case studies of real life changing experiences and it is really amazing to see the stories of transformation, so stay tuned for that
– So we do a lot of work with special needs groups
One of our Project Special Needs Superheroes kids wanted to do this Model
– She did the marketing and clean up
– She borrowed our policies and it was going okay but not great
– This is a common problem, not making any real money on these deals BUT I have a fix for you
How to raise a LOT more money with a group, like our Special Needs Group
– We went to the members, staff and volunteers and see if they want to “donate” their house or space for AirBNB
– The first day we had over 50 volunteered places to use
– Another way to do this is to contact landlords, sellers, etc. and see if they want to support by “donating”
– One house we have is a $200k house and we just have to make the mortgage payment of less than $300, that house alone is making $4,000/mo
– By NOT having to split the money and with sometimes ZERO cost, they can make a lot more money, over 11k/mo right now
This all started with a flyer lol
– I know some of you are struggling, but this is easy just use the flyer and you’ll get calls
– You can do this for yourself to get your first 10k/mo Model OR you can do this with a group
– It is super cool to do with a group because by working with a group you care about it allows their current people to help the cause without spending any money or really doing anything
So there is an update to this, check out success story we about Colin who made $1,700+ in four days on AirBNB by following the steps above. The video is below.
Thanks so much guys!
~ Indy Anna
What kind of insurance do I need when flipping houses and rehabbing properties? Remember that video I made where a house got burned down and the investor was NOT covered and lost about $20,000? Don't let that happen to you, in this video we'll go over what kind of...
What real estate investors need to know about money transfers, remote closing and wiring money. Whether you are doing remote closings as a passive investor or not, you and your team need to know te details of how title companies handle closings and money transfers. I...
Can you help me buy Indianapolis turnkey rental and investment properties? What’s Indy turnkey mean?
What is Indy Turnkey PASSIVE real estate investing and how I get started? If you want to invest in Indiana real estate passively, whether you are local or from out of the state, then the single biggest challenge you will have is building your team. In this class I'll...
When I'm selling a house after making major repairs, what do I need to disclose to the buyer? As a real estate investor who is flipping houses you will be on both sides of a transaction sometimes as the buyer and other times as the seller. When you are a seller,...
How I made $5 million drinking and whoring every night? How to grow a company from zero to over 100M
How to take a company from zero to $100 million, and make $5 million in the process. 52 tips number one. This is the first of 52 upcoming tips on passive income, today we will talk about the lesson "Always Get Equity" and how it relates to create a passive $10,000...
What do I say when people ask me what I do? Here's how to introduce yourself with words that IMPACT, compliance and people eating out of the palm of your hand. The distance between where your business is and where you want it to be is all in your WORDS, your...
Book review: Shoe Dog by Phil Knight (founder or Nike), books and lessons for real estate investors.
Book Review of Shoe Dog by Nike Founder Phil Knight. Phil Knight was the co-founder of Nike and has a net worth of about $25 billion, he wrote Shoe Dog as a guide through his journey. Today's book review will be for Shoe Dog , the lessons from it and how they apply...
Real life BRRRR example with Indy duplex, Indianapolis rentals from out of state for passive income?
Here's a real life example of the BRRRR method being used with an Indy duplex. This is a real life example of the BRRRR method being used with an Indy duplex. Today we'll go over all the costs in closing, repairing, renting, etc. Later we will also follow up on this...
Landlords: 10 ways to tenant-proof your properties so they are indestructible, best repairs for landlords to make
The best repairs for landlords to make for rentals that are tenant proof. As a landlord one of the most important decisions you'll make is what repairs to make to your rentals. If you do this correctly you'll increase your lifetime ROI, your equity positions and...