“I can’t believe I did math in my head and looked like a genius!”
Real estate investors get yo math on.
Yes you really can get good at math, impress people and help your kids perform better academically. This all came from the very long class here.
First of all, THANK YOU again for making this channel the number one channel for Indiana real estate on YouTube according google analytics and SocialBlade info for BigReia.com.
I got two success stories to share
– These are from the “Math Class” that Azam did
– It wasn’t a full class but it is a big part of the 4-hour video on “38 Way to Buy Apartment Buildings Zero Down With Pet Policies” link is in the description below you should definitely check it out
– Learning math from Azam changed my life, and no matter what you think you CAN do it, today is proof
Part of an email from Mary:
“The total was $182 and he said I’ll leave a 15% tip that would be and he took his phone out to use the calculator. Then I said out loud that 15% would be $27.30 they double checked and everybody was STUNNED! My son said mom I never knew you were that smart!”
“I can’t believe it worked. I can’t believe I did it. I can’t believe I math in my head and looked like a genius!”
Great job Mary remember to do that:
15% of 182 = 10% + 5%
10% = 18.20
5% is half that so half each number one at at time
18/2 = 9 and 2/2 = 1
18.20 + 9 + .10
27.20 + .10 = $27.30
YES that may seem like a lot but as Mary will tell you, just a LITTLE practice and you’ll start saying the answers out loud before you even know what it is LOL
Email from Greg:
“That investor had been with a few contractors and while we walking through the total of the other house came in at $210k and he wanted to know what 70% was going to be and I took a second and said $147k he paused shook my hand and said alright you’re my kind of guy.”
Great going Greg!
– Don’t know if you got the job but no matter you impressed
– Even though he didn’t say to do 70% of 210k an easy way is 70% of 200k + 70% 10k
– 70% of 100k = 70 x 2 = 140k + (70% of 10k) = $140k = $7k
– So you can start saying the answer before you totally know it because 70k of 10k won’t be more than 10k so you know it will be 140… something
THANK YOU SO MUCH
– Getting better at math will get you better at thinking in general, it will raise your game with everything
– I’m so happy that you guys are improving your lives with the real estate stuff of course but ALSO the freakin math
– This is super important for kids to do as well, this is how we take our Special Need Kids who in many cases are failing and below acceptable limits and get them scoring off the charts, and then things like reading, communication, writing, etc. also greatly improve
The math stuff Azam did in the class is epic and awesome I’ll a link to it below, you should go though it.
Thanks everybody! = )
~ Indy Anna
What happens if inner city youths STOP using the N-word? Dialog experiment on compliance and belief.
The N-Word Experiment: the impact of changing a SINGLE word in one's dialog and how it can reshape generations. This is going to be a much different class than usual, this is what happened when I was recently asked to help inner city folks stop saying the "N-word". ...
How any real estate investor can create a passive income of $1,000,000 a year from a single web page. If you do it correctly, you can create a passive income of over 1M/year from a single web page, I know that sounds crazy but we have tested this multiple times with...
Copywriting for real estate investors: can you really make $100,000 a year from writing a single ad?
How real estate investors can learn to write copy and make $100,000 a year from writing a single ad. Every single real estate investor in the world should learn at least the basics of how to write good copy. Copywriting is typing words that convert and inspire your...
On the Shortness of Life: one page book review of Seneca's most famous work and what it means to real estate investors. Azam does one-page book reviews for real estate investors and business builders, this is a review of very old and famous book by the legendary...
Do I need a separate bank account for my rental properties? Best type of bank account for landlords?
How to set up a separate bank for your rental properties. As a landlord, you need to pick the right bank. I made another class about banks so in this class you and I will go over specifically how to set up a new and separate account for your rentals. We will go...
Real estate investors: how to pick the best banks for landlords and investors. Picking the wrong back can cost a real estate investor a great deal of money and time. Here are a few things to consider when looking at banks and how to pick the best banks for real...
Indianapolis real estate investing professionals: I'm looking for good folks to interview. If you work in the Indy real estate market and you can help Indianapolis real estate investors then we should talk because I'm looking for good people to potentially interview...
Here's what I learned about SEO today and how it can help real estate investors. Right now people are searching for your product/service, especially if you're a real estate investor. SEO, or Search Engine Optimization, is the process of creating content like short...
10 ways to make $500/hour as a real estate consultant, even if you’re a beginner with no experience.
Get paid $500/hour as a real estate consultant, here are 10 ways to do it today. Being a real estate consultant is much easier and more profitable than many real estate investors realize. Today we will go over 10 different ways to get paid $500/hour as a real estate...