“I can’t believe I did math in my head and looked like a genius!”
Real estate investors get yo math on.
Yes you really can get good at math, impress people and help your kids perform better academically. This all came from the very long class here.
First of all, THANK YOU again for making this channel the number one channel for Indiana real estate on YouTube according google analytics and SocialBlade info for BigReia.com.
I got two success stories to share
– These are from the “Math Class” that Azam did
– It wasn’t a full class but it is a big part of the 4-hour video on “38 Way to Buy Apartment Buildings Zero Down With Pet Policies” link is in the description below you should definitely check it out
– Learning math from Azam changed my life, and no matter what you think you CAN do it, today is proof
Part of an email from Mary:
“The total was $182 and he said I’ll leave a 15% tip that would be and he took his phone out to use the calculator. Then I said out loud that 15% would be $27.30 they double checked and everybody was STUNNED! My son said mom I never knew you were that smart!”
“I can’t believe it worked. I can’t believe I did it. I can’t believe I math in my head and looked like a genius!”
Great job Mary remember to do that:
15% of 182 = 10% + 5%
10% = 18.20
5% is half that so half each number one at at time
18/2 = 9 and 2/2 = 1
18.20 + 9 + .10
27.20 + .10 = $27.30
YES that may seem like a lot but as Mary will tell you, just a LITTLE practice and you’ll start saying the answers out loud before you even know what it is LOL
Email from Greg:
“That investor had been with a few contractors and while we walking through the total of the other house came in at $210k and he wanted to know what 70% was going to be and I took a second and said $147k he paused shook my hand and said alright you’re my kind of guy.”
Great going Greg!
– Don’t know if you got the job but no matter you impressed
– Even though he didn’t say to do 70% of 210k an easy way is 70% of 200k + 70% 10k
– 70% of 100k = 70 x 2 = 140k + (70% of 10k) = $140k = $7k
– So you can start saying the answer before you totally know it because 70k of 10k won’t be more than 10k so you know it will be 140… something
THANK YOU SO MUCH
– Getting better at math will get you better at thinking in general, it will raise your game with everything
– I’m so happy that you guys are improving your lives with the real estate stuff of course but ALSO the freakin math
– This is super important for kids to do as well, this is how we take our Special Need Kids who in many cases are failing and below acceptable limits and get them scoring off the charts, and then things like reading, communication, writing, etc. also greatly improve
The math stuff Azam did in the class is epic and awesome I’ll a link to it below, you should go though it.
Thanks everybody! = )
~ Indy Anna
How I made 500k my first year in real estate? I also bought a 5M/year business zero down from home. Some success stories like making 500k your first in real estate, buying a $5m/year business zero down and tripling ANY business overnight. This is the exact same Model...
Micro Flipping 101: how to buy, sell and close lease option houses the same day with better buyers? Here's how to buy and sell houses the same day, zero down and from the comfort of you own home. Here are the exact steps we use to get better buyers. First of all,...
Is wholesaling becoming illegal? How to survive the legal storm and WIN as wholesalers get wiped out
Is wholesaling becoming illegal? How to survive the legal storm and WIN as wholesalers get wiped out. As real estate wholesalers feel the law breathing down their neck it is important for all real estate folks to understand that real estate laws are changing and why. ...
Rent a house to college students? Should you do buy and hold real estate investing near universities.
Rent a house to college students? Should you do buy and hold real estate investing near universities. Real estate investors should know about buying rentals, doing buy and hold investing and being a landlord near universities and renting to college students. Is it a...
Can I use a doctor’s loan for an investment property? Use physician’s loan for real estate investing.
Can I use a doctor’s loan for an investment property? Use physician’s loan for real estate investing. Doctor's are able to get "Physician's loans" and there are a lot of things they can do with them, here's what real estate investors need to know about how that money...
How to start micro-flipping real estate zero down from your house and make $500/day, speed wholesale lease options the same day.
How to start micro-flipping real estate zero down from your house and make $500/day, speed wholesale lease options the same day. First of all, THANK YOU again for making this channel the number one channel for Indiana real estate on YouTube according google...
How to make 10k/month with bumper stickers, real estate investors six figure side hustle - all zero down. This is the world's first ever training on how any real estate investor can make an extra $10,000 a month with bumper stickers, I'll walk you through everything...
Can Indy Anna PLEASE help me do deals outside of Indiana? Will you help me with deals in other markets? I usually help real estate investors do deals in Indiana, but so many folks have asked me to help them do deals outside of the Indy markets. So from now on (magic...
Eviction help, how to tell if a property is with “tenants at will” and how/if to proceed when buying
Eviction help with inherited tenants, how to tell if a property is with “tenants at will” and how/if to proceed when buying. When any real estate investor is buying rental properties, you need to know how to deal with inherited tenants and the various issues that can...