“I can’t believe I did math in my head and looked like a genius!”
Real estate investors get yo math on.
Yes you really can get good at math, impress people and help your kids perform better academically. This all came from the very long class here.
First of all, THANK YOU again for making this channel the number one channel for Indiana real estate on YouTube according google analytics and SocialBlade info for BigReia.com.
I got two success stories to share
– These are from the “Math Class” that Azam did
– It wasn’t a full class but it is a big part of the 4-hour video on “38 Way to Buy Apartment Buildings Zero Down With Pet Policies” link is in the description below you should definitely check it out
– Learning math from Azam changed my life, and no matter what you think you CAN do it, today is proof
Part of an email from Mary:
“The total was $182 and he said I’ll leave a 15% tip that would be and he took his phone out to use the calculator. Then I said out loud that 15% would be $27.30 they double checked and everybody was STUNNED! My son said mom I never knew you were that smart!”
“I can’t believe it worked. I can’t believe I did it. I can’t believe I math in my head and looked like a genius!”
Great job Mary remember to do that:
15% of 182 = 10% + 5%
10% = 18.20
5% is half that so half each number one at at time
18/2 = 9 and 2/2 = 1
18.20 + 9 + .10
27.20 + .10 = $27.30
YES that may seem like a lot but as Mary will tell you, just a LITTLE practice and you’ll start saying the answers out loud before you even know what it is LOL
Email from Greg:
“That investor had been with a few contractors and while we walking through the total of the other house came in at $210k and he wanted to know what 70% was going to be and I took a second and said $147k he paused shook my hand and said alright you’re my kind of guy.”
Great going Greg!
– Don’t know if you got the job but no matter you impressed
– Even though he didn’t say to do 70% of 210k an easy way is 70% of 200k + 70% 10k
– 70% of 100k = 70 x 2 = 140k + (70% of 10k) = $140k = $7k
– So you can start saying the answer before you totally know it because 70k of 10k won’t be more than 10k so you know it will be 140… something
THANK YOU SO MUCH
– Getting better at math will get you better at thinking in general, it will raise your game with everything
– I’m so happy that you guys are improving your lives with the real estate stuff of course but ALSO the freakin math
– This is super important for kids to do as well, this is how we take our Special Need Kids who in many cases are failing and below acceptable limits and get them scoring off the charts, and then things like reading, communication, writing, etc. also greatly improve
The math stuff Azam did in the class is epic and awesome I’ll a link to it below, you should go though it.
Thanks everybody! = )
~ Indy Anna
Seven steps to make six figures a month in your first 90 days as a beginning real estate wholesaler.
Real Estate Wholesaling for Beginners 101: Seven steps to make six figures a month in your first 90 days as a beginning real estate wholesaler. If you're new to real estate wholesaling then here are 27 terms that you need to know and the exact seven steps to take to...
How much do hard money loans cost and how can I calculate my payments? Indy real estate examples. Whether or not you get a hard money loan or not, you should know the costs of using hard money and how it compares to your other options. In this class I'll go over a...
This is what I learned about hard money loans today. Personal risks of HML with Indy real estate. I have a lot to learn about hard money so I'm going to be documented this process as I use hard money for some deals. In this video I'll go over what I learned today...
Can you buy 20 houses with the same $10,000? The BRRRR strategy explained, how to pay off 20 houses Can you buy 20 rental properties and pay them off by recycling the same $10,000? Here's a complete breakdown of the BRRRR strategy and how to pay off 10, 20, 30...
Watch us do 30-50k flips LIVE with Indy real estate, you’ll see the whole process start to finish. Now you can watch Indy real estate deals being done from start to finish, the whole process. You can see my walk our investors through doing 20k, 30k and 50k flips and...
National real estate broker exam: here are the three of the most commonly missed questions and WHY. If you are getting your real estate license, whether you are a real estate investor or not, there are some things you should know about the national broker exam. Here...
10 ways to get realtors to pay you $5,000 a month, how to create educational marketing and rent it out for monthly residual payments.
10 ways to get realtors to pay you $5,000 a month, how to create educational marketing and rent it out for residual income. When you understand how to create educational marketing and "Compliance Curve" material then you can RENT out and license those assets and...
Here’s a real life 30k flip, breakdown of an Indiana real estate deal. Indy real estate case study? Indiana real estate investors check this out: this is a real life example of what we call a "30k Flip". I'll go over all the numbers and do a total breakdown for you...
“I want to be a passive investor in the Indiana real estate market.” Here’s how I work with Indy ppl
“I want to be a passive investor in the Indiana real estate market.” Here’s how I work with Indy ppl. How to be a passive real estate investor in the Indy market? Here's how I work and how me and my team can help you. First of all, THANK YOU again for making this...