Can a real estate investor REALLY make make $7,000 per sign?
Hi everybody this is Anna, Indy Anna.
The first thing I want to tell you that I just heard from Google and as of Monday August 19th according to google analytics and SocialBlade info for BigReia.com this channel is the number one channel for Indiana real estate on youtube.
This is a big effing deal so THANK YOU
That is all because of you and I will thank each of the best way that I can by always remembering my mission:
I’m Anna with Indy Anna REIA and my mission here is to make lifelong friends with folks around the world helping them create generation wealth with Indiana real estate.
So yesterday the class was a little confusing
– I get a little nervous, and just read what I wrote
– Sometimes I get too excited and skip steps or get them wrong
– I’m sorry about that, remember I’m a student too, if I get something wrong remember you probably have my cell # so just call me
You can go through that class on using four signs to make over $28,000 for more info on all of this.
So to clarify about yesterday’s video:
How 4 signs made over 26,000 working
with new home builders.
– Like I said builders 5% and I explained how to get that 5% even if you are not a realtor
– Once you get a relationship you can get more than 5%, but we’ll just say with 5%
– Three steps about this, set up relationship with builder, get buyers to them, coordinate closing
– You can use houses as lead generators, use your own houses, get them from realtors, get from investors, etc. Lots of ways I’ve talked about this elsewhere
– Three ways to get buyers signs, ads and your buyers list (you will NEVER need more methods than this to move ANY property, yes any property)
– For now we are just talking about signs
– Two types of signs used, one for the no qual buyers and one for the auction this was on yesterday’s video the sign basically says that a 250k house is for auction bidding starts at 50k and the highest bidders wins it Sunday
– We’ve gone over how to do the auctions elsewhere
Now once you have buyers
– You make money with them with the L/A Model (Lender/Agent Model, covered elsewhere)
– The actual houses with realtors, investors, etc.
– ON TOP of that you are working with new home builder and sending them over
How does this work with a new home builder:
– The buyers meet with the builder, see homes, pick one and sign contract
– Once the home is ready (or maybe one is ready then) the closing happens and the builder handles everything
– Once you have a relationship you don’t need to be there, the buyers just show up and say they came from you (they get a bonus like a pool, a deck, upgraded kitchen, etc. by mentioning you)
– When the deal closes you get $7,500 (5% on a 150k house)
In America the average home price is about $190,000
– Do the numbers for your area and you can calculate what you need to make 10k/mo
– Then just make sure you get that number of calls and appointments every month
Here’s what happened with my four signs
– About 60-80 calls
– Deals closed aside from the new home builder
– Four deals completed with the builder for a total payout of just over 28k (I got it wrong and thought it was 26k)
– So out of four signs and about 70 calls, four buyers completed transactions and bought a new home
So here’s the bottom line:
– From the first call until all 28k was deposited was exactly 62 days
– That’s about 12-14k/month
– Or about $7,000+/per sign
– Or four signs making over 26k
For you guys to do this:
– Get with a new home builder like I talked about
– Get some buyers (you NEVER need more than signs, ads and your buyers list)
– Get the buyers with the builder
Later I’ll talk about how to put this into overdrive with getting houses paid off, making 92k from sending a single email and more but this is groundwork.
Does that clear things up?
– I hope that makes more sense and clears up yesterday’s video
– I convinced Azam to do this channel with me and so I really appreciate you guys helping make this channel the number ONE channel for Indiana real estate
– So if you are unclear about anything or if I confused you or something give me a call almost all of you have my cell #
Also below I’ve included a link from the Census Bureau about new home prices over the last 50 years so you can see the trends:
Thanks so much everybody!
~ Indy Anna
How to retire in the next year with 30k/month by buying and selling small businesses no money down. Retiring early is a skill and in this class I'll show exactly how to retire at light speed by buying and selling local small businesses, all with no money and no loans....
How this ONE web page is making me $5-10k/week, here’s the page and how to set it up in five minutes.
How this ONE web page is making me $5-10k/week, here’s the page and how to set it up in five minutes. Every real estate investor should make a note of this because here's how to set up a SINGLE web page (not a web site, just a page) and get that page to you make 5-10...
How do I find a great real estate mentor and NOT get ripped off by “gurus”? Ask these 10 questions. Every real estate investor MUST find a great mentor because it can save you decades. Here are 10 questions that anybody can use to find a great real estate mentor...
What is micro-flipping real estate? Is micro-wholesaling legal, $1,500/day from speed wholesaling? I've gotten a lot of questions about what is micro flipping, speed wholesaling rapid house flipping, fast flipping, fast assignments/assigning, speed flipping, etc. So...
Do I need my real estate license to wholesale? Can I be an Indianapolis wholesaler with no license? Many people turn to wholesaling as a way to get started in real estate, especially in the Indianapolis market. Do you need your real estate license to be a...
“Why does everybody hate VA loans?” Background info and what all investors need to know about VA loans.
“Why does everybody hate VA loans?” Background info and all investors need to know about VA loans. I was recently asked why "everybody hates" VA loans and I didn't have a good answer to explain the negative attitude that many folks in real estate have about VA loans. ...
19 ways to make 5k/month in passive income as a real estate investor, residual monthly checks zero down and with no loans.
19 ways to make 5k/month in passive income as a real estate investor, residual monthly checks zero down and with no loans. Any real estate investor can create $5,000 a month in passive income, here are 19 ways to create that passive income all without loans and no...
I just inherited my parents rental property and don’t know what to do sell, be a landlord, managers?
I just inherited my parents rental property and don’t know what to do sell, be a landlord, managers? If you inherit a rental property you need to know your options, you can sell, keep renting, refinance, etc. Here's how to pick which option is best for you and what...
How do I file taxes on an owner occupied live in condo and track my personal use days for my limit? If you have an owner occupied condo or house then you need to understand how your personal use days work in order to get your full deductions. I asked some of our tax...