Can a real estate investor REALLY make make $7,000 per sign?
Hi everybody this is Anna, Indy Anna.
The first thing I want to tell you that I just heard from Google and as of Monday August 19th according to google analytics and SocialBlade info for BigReia.com this channel is the number one channel for Indiana real estate on youtube.
This is a big effing deal so THANK YOU
That is all because of you and I will thank each of the best way that I can by always remembering my mission:
I’m Anna with Indy Anna REIA and my mission here is to make lifelong friends with folks around the world helping them create generation wealth with Indiana real estate.
So yesterday the class was a little confusing
– I get a little nervous, and just read what I wrote
– Sometimes I get too excited and skip steps or get them wrong
– I’m sorry about that, remember I’m a student too, if I get something wrong remember you probably have my cell # so just call me
You can go through that class on using four signs to make over $28,000 for more info on all of this.
So to clarify about yesterday’s video:
How 4 signs made over 26,000 working
with new home builders.
– Like I said builders 5% and I explained how to get that 5% even if you are not a realtor
– Once you get a relationship you can get more than 5%, but we’ll just say with 5%
– Three steps about this, set up relationship with builder, get buyers to them, coordinate closing
– You can use houses as lead generators, use your own houses, get them from realtors, get from investors, etc. Lots of ways I’ve talked about this elsewhere
– Three ways to get buyers signs, ads and your buyers list (you will NEVER need more methods than this to move ANY property, yes any property)
– For now we are just talking about signs
– Two types of signs used, one for the no qual buyers and one for the auction this was on yesterday’s video the sign basically says that a 250k house is for auction bidding starts at 50k and the highest bidders wins it Sunday
– We’ve gone over how to do the auctions elsewhere
Now once you have buyers
– You make money with them with the L/A Model (Lender/Agent Model, covered elsewhere)
– The actual houses with realtors, investors, etc.
– ON TOP of that you are working with new home builder and sending them over
How does this work with a new home builder:
– The buyers meet with the builder, see homes, pick one and sign contract
– Once the home is ready (or maybe one is ready then) the closing happens and the builder handles everything
– Once you have a relationship you don’t need to be there, the buyers just show up and say they came from you (they get a bonus like a pool, a deck, upgraded kitchen, etc. by mentioning you)
– When the deal closes you get $7,500 (5% on a 150k house)
In America the average home price is about $190,000
– Do the numbers for your area and you can calculate what you need to make 10k/mo
– Then just make sure you get that number of calls and appointments every month
Here’s what happened with my four signs
– About 60-80 calls
– Deals closed aside from the new home builder
– Four deals completed with the builder for a total payout of just over 28k (I got it wrong and thought it was 26k)
– So out of four signs and about 70 calls, four buyers completed transactions and bought a new home
So here’s the bottom line:
– From the first call until all 28k was deposited was exactly 62 days
– That’s about 12-14k/month
– Or about $7,000+/per sign
– Or four signs making over 26k
For you guys to do this:
– Get with a new home builder like I talked about
– Get some buyers (you NEVER need more than signs, ads and your buyers list)
– Get the buyers with the builder
Later I’ll talk about how to put this into overdrive with getting houses paid off, making 92k from sending a single email and more but this is groundwork.
Does that clear things up?
– I hope that makes more sense and clears up yesterday’s video
– I convinced Azam to do this channel with me and so I really appreciate you guys helping make this channel the number ONE channel for Indiana real estate
– So if you are unclear about anything or if I confused you or something give me a call almost all of you have my cell #
Also below I’ve included a link from the Census Bureau about new home prices over the last 50 years so you can see the trends:
Thanks so much everybody!
~ Indy Anna
Seven steps to make six figures a month in your first 90 days as a beginning real estate wholesaler.
Real Estate Wholesaling for Beginners 101: Seven steps to make six figures a month in your first 90 days as a beginning real estate wholesaler. If you're new to real estate wholesaling then here are 27 terms that you need to know and the exact seven steps to take to...
How much do hard money loans cost and how can I calculate my payments? Indy real estate examples. Whether or not you get a hard money loan or not, you should know the costs of using hard money and how it compares to your other options. In this class I'll go over a...
This is what I learned about hard money loans today. Personal risks of HML with Indy real estate. I have a lot to learn about hard money so I'm going to be documented this process as I use hard money for some deals. In this video I'll go over what I learned today...
Can you buy 20 houses with the same $10,000? The BRRRR strategy explained, how to pay off 20 houses Can you buy 20 rental properties and pay them off by recycling the same $10,000? Here's a complete breakdown of the BRRRR strategy and how to pay off 10, 20, 30...
Watch us do 30-50k flips LIVE with Indy real estate, you’ll see the whole process start to finish. Now you can watch Indy real estate deals being done from start to finish, the whole process. You can see my walk our investors through doing 20k, 30k and 50k flips and...
National real estate broker exam: here are the three of the most commonly missed questions and WHY. If you are getting your real estate license, whether you are a real estate investor or not, there are some things you should know about the national broker exam. Here...
10 ways to get realtors to pay you $5,000 a month, how to create educational marketing and rent it out for monthly residual payments.
10 ways to get realtors to pay you $5,000 a month, how to create educational marketing and rent it out for residual income. When you understand how to create educational marketing and "Compliance Curve" material then you can RENT out and license those assets and...
Here’s a real life 30k flip, breakdown of an Indiana real estate deal. Indy real estate case study? Indiana real estate investors check this out: this is a real life example of what we call a "30k Flip". I'll go over all the numbers and do a total breakdown for you...
“I want to be a passive investor in the Indiana real estate market.” Here’s how I work with Indy ppl
“I want to be a passive investor in the Indiana real estate market.” Here’s how I work with Indy ppl. How to be a passive real estate investor in the Indy market? Here's how I work and how me and my team can help you. First of all, THANK YOU again for making this...