Can a real estate investor REALLY make make $7,000 per sign?
Hi everybody this is Anna, Indy Anna.
The first thing I want to tell you that I just heard from Google and as of Monday August 19th according to google analytics and SocialBlade info for BigReia.com this channel is the number one channel for Indiana real estate on youtube.
This is a big effing deal so THANK YOU
That is all because of you and I will thank each of the best way that I can by always remembering my mission:
I’m Anna with Indy Anna REIA and my mission here is to make lifelong friends with folks around the world helping them create generation wealth with Indiana real estate.
So yesterday the class was a little confusing
– I get a little nervous, and just read what I wrote
– Sometimes I get too excited and skip steps or get them wrong
– I’m sorry about that, remember I’m a student too, if I get something wrong remember you probably have my cell # so just call me
You can go through that class on using four signs to make over $28,000 for more info on all of this.
So to clarify about yesterday’s video:
How 4 signs made over 26,000 working
with new home builders.
– Like I said builders 5% and I explained how to get that 5% even if you are not a realtor
– Once you get a relationship you can get more than 5%, but we’ll just say with 5%
– Three steps about this, set up relationship with builder, get buyers to them, coordinate closing
– You can use houses as lead generators, use your own houses, get them from realtors, get from investors, etc. Lots of ways I’ve talked about this elsewhere
– Three ways to get buyers signs, ads and your buyers list (you will NEVER need more methods than this to move ANY property, yes any property)
– For now we are just talking about signs
– Two types of signs used, one for the no qual buyers and one for the auction this was on yesterday’s video the sign basically says that a 250k house is for auction bidding starts at 50k and the highest bidders wins it Sunday
– We’ve gone over how to do the auctions elsewhere
Now once you have buyers
– You make money with them with the L/A Model (Lender/Agent Model, covered elsewhere)
– The actual houses with realtors, investors, etc.
– ON TOP of that you are working with new home builder and sending them over
How does this work with a new home builder:
– The buyers meet with the builder, see homes, pick one and sign contract
– Once the home is ready (or maybe one is ready then) the closing happens and the builder handles everything
– Once you have a relationship you don’t need to be there, the buyers just show up and say they came from you (they get a bonus like a pool, a deck, upgraded kitchen, etc. by mentioning you)
– When the deal closes you get $7,500 (5% on a 150k house)
In America the average home price is about $190,000
– Do the numbers for your area and you can calculate what you need to make 10k/mo
– Then just make sure you get that number of calls and appointments every month
Here’s what happened with my four signs
– About 60-80 calls
– Deals closed aside from the new home builder
– Four deals completed with the builder for a total payout of just over 28k (I got it wrong and thought it was 26k)
– So out of four signs and about 70 calls, four buyers completed transactions and bought a new home
So here’s the bottom line:
– From the first call until all 28k was deposited was exactly 62 days
– That’s about 12-14k/month
– Or about $7,000+/per sign
– Or four signs making over 26k
For you guys to do this:
– Get with a new home builder like I talked about
– Get some buyers (you NEVER need more than signs, ads and your buyers list)
– Get the buyers with the builder
Later I’ll talk about how to put this into overdrive with getting houses paid off, making 92k from sending a single email and more but this is groundwork.
Does that clear things up?
– I hope that makes more sense and clears up yesterday’s video
– I convinced Azam to do this channel with me and so I really appreciate you guys helping make this channel the number ONE channel for Indiana real estate
– So if you are unclear about anything or if I confused you or something give me a call almost all of you have my cell #
Also below I’ve included a link from the Census Bureau about new home prices over the last 50 years so you can see the trends:
Thanks so much everybody!
~ Indy Anna
What happens if inner city youths STOP using the N-word? Dialog experiment on compliance and belief.
The N-Word Experiment: the impact of changing a SINGLE word in one's dialog and how it can reshape generations. This is going to be a much different class than usual, this is what happened when I was recently asked to help inner city folks stop saying the "N-word". ...
How any real estate investor can create a passive income of $1,000,000 a year from a single web page. If you do it correctly, you can create a passive income of over 1M/year from a single web page, I know that sounds crazy but we have tested this multiple times with...
Copywriting for real estate investors: can you really make $100,000 a year from writing a single ad?
How real estate investors can learn to write copy and make $100,000 a year from writing a single ad. Every single real estate investor in the world should learn at least the basics of how to write good copy. Copywriting is typing words that convert and inspire your...
On the Shortness of Life: one page book review of Seneca's most famous work and what it means to real estate investors. Azam does one-page book reviews for real estate investors and business builders, this is a review of very old and famous book by the legendary...
Do I need a separate bank account for my rental properties? Best type of bank account for landlords?
How to set up a separate bank for your rental properties. As a landlord, you need to pick the right bank. I made another class about banks so in this class you and I will go over specifically how to set up a new and separate account for your rentals. We will go...
Real estate investors: how to pick the best banks for landlords and investors. Picking the wrong back can cost a real estate investor a great deal of money and time. Here are a few things to consider when looking at banks and how to pick the best banks for real...
Indianapolis real estate investing professionals: I'm looking for good folks to interview. If you work in the Indy real estate market and you can help Indianapolis real estate investors then we should talk because I'm looking for good people to potentially interview...
Here's what I learned about SEO today and how it can help real estate investors. Right now people are searching for your product/service, especially if you're a real estate investor. SEO, or Search Engine Optimization, is the process of creating content like short...
10 ways to make $500/hour as a real estate consultant, even if you’re a beginner with no experience.
Get paid $500/hour as a real estate consultant, here are 10 ways to do it today. Being a real estate consultant is much easier and more profitable than many real estate investors realize. Today we will go over 10 different ways to get paid $500/hour as a real estate...