Can a real estate investor REALLY make make $7,000 per sign?
Hi everybody this is Anna, Indy Anna.
The first thing I want to tell you that I just heard from Google and as of Monday August 19th according to google analytics and SocialBlade info for BigReia.com this channel is the number one channel for Indiana real estate on youtube.
This is a big effing deal so THANK YOU
That is all because of you and I will thank each of the best way that I can by always remembering my mission:
I’m Anna with Indy Anna REIA and my mission here is to make lifelong friends with folks around the world helping them create generation wealth with Indiana real estate.
So yesterday the class was a little confusing
– I get a little nervous, and just read what I wrote
– Sometimes I get too excited and skip steps or get them wrong
– I’m sorry about that, remember I’m a student too, if I get something wrong remember you probably have my cell # so just call me
You can go through that class on using four signs to make over $28,000 for more info on all of this.
So to clarify about yesterday’s video:
How 4 signs made over 26,000 working
with new home builders.
– Like I said builders 5% and I explained how to get that 5% even if you are not a realtor
– Once you get a relationship you can get more than 5%, but we’ll just say with 5%
– Three steps about this, set up relationship with builder, get buyers to them, coordinate closing
– You can use houses as lead generators, use your own houses, get them from realtors, get from investors, etc. Lots of ways I’ve talked about this elsewhere
– Three ways to get buyers signs, ads and your buyers list (you will NEVER need more methods than this to move ANY property, yes any property)
– For now we are just talking about signs
– Two types of signs used, one for the no qual buyers and one for the auction this was on yesterday’s video the sign basically says that a 250k house is for auction bidding starts at 50k and the highest bidders wins it Sunday
– We’ve gone over how to do the auctions elsewhere
Now once you have buyers
– You make money with them with the L/A Model (Lender/Agent Model, covered elsewhere)
– The actual houses with realtors, investors, etc.
– ON TOP of that you are working with new home builder and sending them over
How does this work with a new home builder:
– The buyers meet with the builder, see homes, pick one and sign contract
– Once the home is ready (or maybe one is ready then) the closing happens and the builder handles everything
– Once you have a relationship you don’t need to be there, the buyers just show up and say they came from you (they get a bonus like a pool, a deck, upgraded kitchen, etc. by mentioning you)
– When the deal closes you get $7,500 (5% on a 150k house)
In America the average home price is about $190,000
– Do the numbers for your area and you can calculate what you need to make 10k/mo
– Then just make sure you get that number of calls and appointments every month
Here’s what happened with my four signs
– About 60-80 calls
– Deals closed aside from the new home builder
– Four deals completed with the builder for a total payout of just over 28k (I got it wrong and thought it was 26k)
– So out of four signs and about 70 calls, four buyers completed transactions and bought a new home
So here’s the bottom line:
– From the first call until all 28k was deposited was exactly 62 days
– That’s about 12-14k/month
– Or about $7,000+/per sign
– Or four signs making over 26k
For you guys to do this:
– Get with a new home builder like I talked about
– Get some buyers (you NEVER need more than signs, ads and your buyers list)
– Get the buyers with the builder
Later I’ll talk about how to put this into overdrive with getting houses paid off, making 92k from sending a single email and more but this is groundwork.
Does that clear things up?
– I hope that makes more sense and clears up yesterday’s video
– I convinced Azam to do this channel with me and so I really appreciate you guys helping make this channel the number ONE channel for Indiana real estate
– So if you are unclear about anything or if I confused you or something give me a call almost all of you have my cell #
Also below I’ve included a link from the Census Bureau about new home prices over the last 50 years so you can see the trends:
Thanks so much everybody!
~ Indy Anna
How I took my business from zero to over $10 million with a lead generating quiz, leads from quizzes
How to create a predictable source of leads and sales with a lead generation and converting quiz, and taking a business from zero to over $20M? As a real estate investor or business builder your revenue is based on your ability to generate and convert leads...
Beta male Will Smith slapped Chris Rock, here’s what passive real estate investors can learn from it
Chris Rock got slapped by a deadbeat turd, here's what real estate investors can learn from it. Chris Rock is a legend but if you were to look up the word "cuck" you should see a picture of Will Smith. Today Azam will go over the larger ramifications of "The Slap...
How to get insurance for potential sewer and plumbing problems that may come up after purchasing rental properties? Real estate investors know about how dangerous foundation problems can be, but fewer know about the costly problems that sewer and plumbing issues can...
How to add AC and heating to a house with no duct work? How to do cheap HVAC work using mini splits?
Mini Splits: How to add heating and air conditioning to your rental if it doesn't have any vents or ducts? Doing HVAC work can be expensive for any real estate investor. There is a that real estate investors should know about HVAC units and how they differ from Mini...
How to increase square footage on rentals for 10% of the normal cost, converting porches into rooms?
Huge potential value add to rentals by converting porches into extra square footage. A real estate investor needs to know how to add value, the better you are at seeing those opportunities the more money you'll make. Porches provide a unique opportunity to increase...
How to do BRRRR deals when interest rates go up, the market turns and the zombies apocalypse all hell breaks loose... and still WIN BIG. Every smart real estate investor needs to be able to do deals and make good money regardless of what's happening the the market. ...
The Elephant Rope: How to use the power of optimism to grow businesses and create generational wealth as a real estate investor. Could making a single 10 second video make you $25,000 a month every month for the next two years? Optimism can be a powerful weapon and...
Should I paint my rentals with a brush by hand or with a paint sprayer? Every real estate investor and landlord will have to deal with painting their rentals. In recent years many painters use a paint sprayer instead of using a roll and doing it by hand. A sprayer...
Five questions about investing in Indianapolis real estate: how to start with $20,000. I asked a group of female real estate investors what their biggest questions were about getting into Indiana real estate and these are the top five questions. Included we'll talk...